Free Portugal Jobs Seeker Visa 2023 | Apply online
Job Seeker Visa for those planning to visit Portugal to search for a Job. This visa is available to applicants who are seeking a job. Portuguese State has declared Portugal Jobs Seeker Visa 2023. To qualify for this Visa, it does not require employment or a job offer from Portugal. With this Visa, visiting Portugal and searching for employment or job openings is possible. People from all over the globe can apply for the Portugal Work Visa Without a Job Offer.
A Portuguese Job Seeker Visa permits applicants to be in Portugal in Portugal for up to 120 days. In the future, a job seeker visa may be renewed for another 60-day days, permitting only entry to Portugal. To apply for the Portugal Job Seeker Visa, you must meet the basic qualifications and submit the documents to the Portuguese Embassy. The application procedure for Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023 is described below.
More Details Concerning Portugal Employment Seeker Visa 2023
- Employment Location: Portugal
- Visa Type: Job Seeker Visa
- Who is eligible to apply Anyone
- Validity for 120 days and then renews up to 60 consecutive days.
Do you need an offer of employment to apply for this Portugal Visa for Job Seeker Visa?
You do not require a Job offer to be eligible for the Portugal Job seeking Visa. The short-term visa permits the applicant to travel to Portugal and look for a job within 120 days.
If you can get a job during this period, you could apply for a residence permit.
The Cost of a Portugal Job Seeker Visa
The cost for applying for an application for a Portuguese Job visa for a job seeker costs EUR75.
Documents Required for a Job Visa for Seekers
The applicant must present these documents to the Portuguese Embassy together with the application fee.
- National Visa application filled and properly signed by the applicant
- A passport that’s valid for 3 months or at minimum.
- Two Photos passport-type, up to date as well as in excellent condition
- Request for a criminal record investigation through SEF. Immigration and Border Services (SEF) (Not applicable for minors younger than 16 years old)
- A criminal records certificate is provided by the applicant’s nationality of the country.
- Insurance for travel that is valid and covers the necessary medical expenses.
- Return ticket copy
- Evidence of financial resources equal to three minimum monthly guaranteed wages.
From Where Can I Get The Documents?
- National Visa Application This National Visa application is available on the Portuguese official website.
- Passport: If you have an existing passport, you can create an entirely new one.
- Request for a criminal record The request for a criminal record can be obtained on the Official Portuguese website.
- Certificate of a criminal record: You can get this through your country (Clearance Certificate)
- travel insurance It is possible to get it from any agent for travel. Tell him to get medical and travel insurance arrangements for Portugal.
The eligibility criteria for Portugal Employment Seeker Visa
To apply for this Visa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a non-EU citizen.
- You need to have an active passport.
- You must have a clean criminal history.
- You should have a good amount to support yourself in Portugal when looking for a job.
- It is mandatory to have insurance for your health that will cover you throughout your time in Portugal.
How do I Apply for the Portugal Job Seeker Visa in 2023?
If you satisfy all these criteria, you are eligible to apply for a Portugal visa for job seekers at the Portuguese consulate or embassy in your country of residence.
You can visit the Portuguese Embassy website in your home country to gather all the necessary information. You can also contact or phone the Portuguese Embassy to inquire about the Portugal job seeker visa process.
Here are the steps to Find the Portuese Embassy
- Finding the Portuguese consulate, embassy, or visa application centre that is most convenient to you, such as VFS Global. VFS Global.
- On VFS Global Website, Select your country, then the destination country. In this instance, the destination country is “Portugal.”
- It will launch a Page where you can select your Type of Visa. In this instance, you must select “Job Seeker.”
- The page will be displayed on which you can find all the necessary information on the requirements, documentation and forms for the Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023.
How to Get into Portugal without a job
After receiving the job seeker visa for Portugal, you can travel to Portugal and begin looking for a job.
You can apply for a residency permit if you’ve found your desired job.
The official website for the Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023
To apply and learn more about the Job visa for job seekers. There is an official site which you can visit for more details.
The Benefits of Free Portugal Jobs Seeker Visa 2023
- You can go to Portugal without employment or a Job
- It is necessary to be able to apply for a Job before you can apply.
- You can apply for a visa through your country of residence.
- You’ll have the opportunity to discover the Portuguese job market.
- Is the Cost of purchasing a Visa low?
The drawbacks Portuguese Visas for Job Seeker Visa
- You have to quit Portugal within 120 days if you cannot find work in Portugal.
- You must book a return ticket to prove that you’ll return even if you’re unable to find a job
- You must pay the Visa Fee
- It is essential to pay for additional expenses, too.