Customer Support online job French Bilingual
About the job
Customer Support 1
Division: Marchon Eyewear
VSP Global is comprised of six businesses that complement each other, combining the highest-quality eye insurance available fashion eyewear, designer lenses, ophthalmic technologies, retail solutions, and VSP Ventures, with employees across 23 countries. Whatever the position our employees are all committed to one goal: to assist people to see. We’re expanding our operations into Ontario and are in search of competent customer service representatives.
Are you looking to work at a full-time job, but work at the comfort of your home without weekend, night or traffic issues? If you’ve got at the very least one year of support experience in the retail industry optical wear telecom, telecommunications insurance, software or manufacturing, you can submit your application now for our new Remote Customer Support Representative position!
Marchon is the VSP Global’s producer and distributor of name brand glasses and eyewear and we’re in search of competent customer service specialists to handle calls inbound from medical offices who sell our eyewear to the public. You’ll receive four weeks of paid training in which you will learn the designer brand names, the features of our frames, and the ordering process.
You need high-speed internet, a dedicated working space and be able to work an 7.5-hour shift between 8:30am and 5:45pm (EST). Apply now!
- Responds to inquiries from customers which range from routine to more complex from clients, members or providers as well as external and internal business partners. These inquiries can be received via telephone in person, via email or through the internet/e-mail
Typically Has The Following Skills Or Abilities
- Two to three years of experience in customer service dealing with complex to moderate customer queries in call centers or insurance, software telecom, retail or eyewear industry
- Acquired internet-related knowledge and an comprehension of the basic settings for internet browsers
- Proven ability to work with several software programs, at the same time.
- Working experience with MS Office package
- Effective communication skills in the form of words to prioritize multiple tasks and be available to answer calls and inquiries
- Effective communication skills in writing to accurately document customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and building rapport abilities
- The ability to ask the right and pertinent questions to determine customer requirements
- Experienced problem solving, negotiation and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment when applying the guidelines for handling calls and customers
- Ability to handle transactions, and communicate with customers at the same time in a fast-paced and hectic environment. Ability to listen, process transactions and interact with customers simultaneously
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
The work environment is generally pleasant. Temperature and lighting are sufficient and there aren’t any unsafe or unpleasant conditions triggered by dust, noise etc.
The information provided in this document was intended to show what is the nature of and extent of work done by employees in this class. It’s not intended to be read as a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of workers in this class.