Hospitality Customer Service Representative – Remote
About the job
Advantages Of Joining The Employer Team
- Work at your leisure from at the comfort of your home
- There are no commuting issues
- Flexible schedule that lets you select your own schedule
- Learn about the industry of hospitality
- Pay rates that are high
- Looking for attentive and meticulous independent contractors to help customers with booking hotel reservations at luxury hotels
- Offer top-quality customer service by assisting customers with booking hotel reservations and confirmations
- Independent contractor role, working remotely
- Flexible scheduling options, which include weekends, weekdays and evening hours
- The greatest need for contractors is to work from Friday through Sunday
- Earn as much as $17.40 per hour, and earn the pay rate of $0.29/talk minute, based on the level of the quality of service and availability
- Minimum 40 minutes/hour of service
- Excellent customer service and sales capabilities
- A strong preference is for contractors who have personal experience in booking 5 and 4 star properties, and who have a good travel record.
- Experience in hospitality is preferred
- Professional and friendly tone
- A computer enthusiast who is tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. abilities
- Resourceful and self-motivated
Technology & Equipment Requirements
- Computer personal (no tablet)
- A broadband internet connection that has minimum download speeds of 10 Mbps and upload speeds of 3Mbps
- Internet connection via wired (no Wi-Fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system
- Current antivirus software that is installed and current
- Wireless headphones with microphone for use on USB.
- No VPN connection permitted
- Support for Mac is restricted to Intel-based devices equipped with Windows 11 installed via Apple’s Boot Camp utility
- Smartphones, Android tablets, or iPad are required to install an app for authentication that is related to the program’s work
Work Environment Requirements
- Space and peace
- Desk space organized
- We currently cannot contract with contractors living on the coasts of California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington
- Contractors must be able to clear a criminal background check
- This relationship of the contractor with the employer is contractual.
- Contractors remain independent contractors throughout the time assignment
- The employer is not accountable for withholding taxes from the earnings of the contractor.
- Contractors are not entitled to any right to sue the employer for any vacation pay, sick leave pension benefits, retirement benefits Social Security workers’ compensation, disability or health benefits or overtime or unemployment insurance benefits or benefits for employees of any type.