Jobs in Cyprus for Boys and girls 2023
1) Cleaning job in Limassol
A cleaning job involves maintaining and tidying indoor or outdoor spaces to ensure they are hygienic, organized, and presentable. Cleaners are responsible for dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, disinfecting surfaces, and removing trash to maintain a clean and healthy environment. This essential role is crucial in homes, offices, hotels, hospitals, and various other settings, contributing to the overall well-being and comfort of residents, employees, or customers. The salary will be 7 euro per hour
2) Need a Housekeeper in Famagusta, Kapparis
Very good salary
The housekeeper is a professional responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, order, and overall upkeep of a residential property. Their duties typically include cleaning rooms, making beds, washing and folding laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and organizing various living spaces. Housekeepers ensure that the home is tidy, sanitized, and welcoming for residents and guests alike. Additionally, they may perform light cooking and grocery shopping, depending on the specific requirements of the household. Overall, a housekeeper plays a vital role in creating a comfortable and well-maintained living environment for the occupants.
3) Horse farm job in Larnaca Cyprus
- Cleaning work
- Grooming horse
- The salary will be 500 euro
- 30 euro per week for food
- Free house
4) Cleaning job in Larnaca for Girls
However, I can guide you on how to find job portals and resources for job searching in Cyprus. You can use popular search engines like Google to look for “Cyprus jobs portal” or “job opportunities in Cyprus.” This will likely yield several websites and platforms dedicated to listing job vacancies in Cyprus.
Some general job portals that were popular in Cyprus as of my last update include:
- EURES Cyprus: EURES is a European network of employment services that helps facilitate job mobility within the European Union. The EURES Cyprus website (https://ec.europa.eu/eures/public/en/cyprus) provides information on living and working in Cyprus, as well as a job portal that lists job vacancies from various sectors. It’s a great resource for both EU and non-EU citizens looking to work in Cyprus.
- Kariera: Kariera (https://www.kariera.com.cy/) is a popular online job portal in Cyprus. It covers a wide range of industries and job positions. Job seekers can search for vacancies, create an online profile, and upload their CVs for potential employers to review. The platform also offers career advice and tips for job seekers.
- Jobs in Cyprus: The website Jobs in Cyprus (https://www.jobsincyprus.com/) is dedicated to providing job listings in Cyprus. Job seekers can search for positions by industry, job type, and location. The site also offers resources on writing a CV, interview tips, and other career-related advice.
- Indeed Cyprus: Indeed (https://www.indeed.com.cy/) is a global job search engine that includes job listings for Cyprus as well. You can search for jobs by keyword, location, and company. Indeed also allows you to upload your resume and set up job alerts to stay updated on new job postings.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/) is a professional networking platform that has become a valuable tool for job seekers worldwide. In addition to connecting with professionals and potential employers, you can use the platform’s job search feature to find job postings in Cyprus. You can filter jobs by location, industry, experience level, and more.
Apart from using job portals, here are some additional strategies to explore when looking for job opportunities in Cyprus:
- Networking: Networking is a powerful way to find job opportunities. Connect with professionals in your industry, join relevant groups and communities, and attend networking events or job fairs in Cyprus. Building connections can lead to job referrals and hidden job opportunities.
- Recruitment Agencies: Research recruitment agencies in Cyprus that specialize in your field of interest. These agencies can help match your skills and experience with suitable job openings and assist in the application process.
- Company Websites: Visit the websites of companies or organizations you’re interested in working for. Many companies post their job openings directly on their websites, and you can apply through their online application portals.
- Local Newspapers and Magazines: Some companies in Cyprus still advertise job vacancies in local newspapers and magazines. Check their classified sections or dedicated job advertisement pages.
- Government Employment Services: Cyprus may have government-run employment services or career centres that offer job listings and support for job seekers. These centres can provide information on local job opportunities and career advice.
Remember to tailor your CV and cover letter to each job application and follow the specific instructions provided by employers. Be persistent and proactive in your job search, and don’t hesitate to reach out to potential employers to express your interest in working with them. Good luck with your job search in Cyprus!